Saturday, January 10, 2009

How it all began....

I have been a beadaholic for toooo many years! I remember the first strand of beads I ever bought...a 36" strand of gorgeous deep purple amethyst chip beads! I didn't even know that an earwire was called an earwire!! What the heck is a headpin?? Well I went to the local craft store and learned...I think I spent over $100.00 on that first trip. That was it...I was addicted! I started buying beads on ebay...making a ton of necklaces, bracelets and earrings...giving them all away to friends and family. When I look back at all those early creations, I sure have come a long way! I opened an ebay store back when ebay was fun and started selling lots! It was so much fun! I also started listing extra beads...well those started selling better than my creations...after weeks and months of research and setting up wholesalers I went big time and here I am today! I have been selling on ebay for years and years and just recentley, in October, started selling on etsy! Etsy is such a wonderful place to sell all my beads that I have been slowly closing out on ebay and spending more time on etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment